19.11.07

apple of my eye

superwindang naman ako nang minsang natisod sa friendster account ng long-lost-but-not-forgotten friend kong si rory . kakaiba at mashadowng pa-cute ang comment ng isang nagngangalang 'jen' for him. but anyways, its for all of your entertainment and delectation! here goes:


'you are the apple of my eye...
mango of my pie,
palaman of my tinapay
keso of my monay,
teeth of my suklay
fingers on my kamay,
blood in my atay
bubbles of my laway
sala of my bahay,
seeds of my palay,
clothes in my ukay-ukay,
calcium in my kalansay,
calamansi on my siomai
inay of my tatay,
knots on my tie,
toyo on my kuchay,
vitamins in my gulay
airplane of my cathay,
stars of my sky
hammer of my panday,
sands of my boracay,
sultan of my brunei,
highlands of my tagaytay,
mole on my ate guy,
baba of my ai-ai,
voice of my inday garutay
spinach of my popeye,
sizzle when i fry,
wind when i paypay,
tungkod when i'm pilay
feeling when i'm high
shoulder when i cry
wings when i fly,
prize when i vie,
cure to my aray
answer to my why,
foundation to my tulay,
truth behind the lie,
life after i die
in
short
you
are the
center
of
my
buhay!'

No comments: